Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Are pictures in headers embedded or linked?

Hi Debbie

It is possible that the the other person have a older Excel version.
2002 and up have this option

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Debbie" wrote in message ...
A friend of mine asked:
----------------------------
Can I send an excel sheet to another person with a custom header, which
displays a logo from my Hard Drive? I tried this - and the header
disappears when the client receives it. On my computer in the Header box it
says "&Picture" - which represents the logo I inserted. On the client's
computer the box says "&G" and no logo appears. Weird -

It sounds to me as if the logo is a linked object, instead of an embedded
one, but I can't find anything in MS's help files that tell me about it, or
if there's an option to change it. Does anyone know?

Thanks for any help you can provide!