Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Otto Moehrbach Otto Moehrbach is offline

Default Jump to next cell after selecting from drop down list

Sandie
What you say is a little confusing. When you say "the next row", do you
mean the next item in the pull down menu, or the row below the row that has
the pull down menu?
In other words, if the pull down cell is, say, B5, when you click on an item
in the pull down menu, do you want the active cell to be B6?
If this is what you want, it will require a small VBA macro.
Please post back and clarify what you want. HTH Otto
"Sandie" wrote in message
Does anyone know how I can setup a pull down menu, select an item from
that
pull down menu, and have Excel automatically go to the next row? AND, if
there is a value already in that next row, how can I have Excel
automatically
enter a new row so that I can continue selecting from the pull down?

Thank you!!