metrueblood

Default Dropdown lists

Hi! Here's my situation... In a worksheet, within a column, repetitive data
can be entered. So to speed things along, i've created lists, and then
applied data validation to the column. My question is how can i get the drop
down lists to automatically expand when a new choice (one not in the current
list) is entered, and then be a choice from there on? In my creation of the
list i have used the OFFSET fxn, and if i type the new choice in the list
worksheet, the dropdown list automatically updates. What i'd like is for it
to be entered on the building spreadsheet and then update to the list
worksheet and be a choice in the dropdown list from that point. Thanks for
any help you might be able to give!!!! mary trueblood :-)