Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Debra Dalgleish Debra Dalgleish is offline

Default in Excel, how to put gridline every ten rows

You could add the gridlines with conditional formatting:

Turn off the gridlines (ToolsOptions, View tab)
Select all the cells on the worksheet
Choose FormatConditional Formatting
From the first dropdown, choose Formula Is
In the formula box, type: =MOD(ROW(),10)=0
Click the Format button
On the Borders tab, add a light grey bottom border
Click OK, click OK

badfastfan wrote:
How can I set up the procedure (formatting, macro, whatever) to place a
gridline every ten rows on my spreadsheets? Or, how can I get it to put a
gridline at every TOTAL line, when I apply subtotals? I have EXCEL 97.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures