Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Umlas, Excel MVP Bob Umlas, Excel MVP is offline

Default Conditioning??

Select the column containing the accounts. Use Format/Conditional Formatting,
change "cell value is" to "Formula is", and enter this (example is for col A
- adjust accordingly)
=COUNTIF(A:A,A1)10
pick your pattern (click format button)

"Brurobiney" wrote:

Story: I have several accounts that we ship supplies too. My excel sheet
lists every account number we have and the number of times we have shipped
them supplies in a six month time frame.

Question: How can I set up the worksheet so if I want any of my accounts
that appear on my list more than 10 times, it appears in red or bold or any
type of indicator that makes that account or multiple accounts stand out.

There are over 1000 accounts and I want to determine the top 50 or 100 worst
offenders. Thank you to anyone who assists.