Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.newusers
ufo_pilot ufo_pilot is offline

Default Link from worksheet in one workbook to worksheet in another workbo

Two different ways he
1.)
click on the cell you wish the information to be copied to
hit = then click on the cell you want it copied from ( in the other
workbook).
this way will deliver a 0 (zero) if there is no information to transfer.

2.)
=IF([Book1]Sheet1!$A$1<"",[Book1]Sheet1!$A$1,"")
if this is say in Book2, sheet1, A1 .....then it will read Book1, Sheet1, A1
this will copy exactly what is in the cell, and leaves it blank if it blank
to make any address relative delete the "$" signs where needed and you can
then autofill the formula.

"Pam" wrote:

I have several workbooks that contain several worksheets each. I would like
to link a worksheet in one of the workbooks to a worksheet in a different
workbook. Can this be done?

My apologies if this is a duplicate question. I thought I saw something
similar yesterday when I was looking for something else, but have been unable
to find it today.

Thank you,
Pam