Max

One way

Assuming the 100 sheets are named: Sheet1, Sheet2 ... Sheet100

In "Summary"
------------
Put in A1:

=OFFSET(INDIRECT("Sheet"&COLUMNS($A$1:A1)&"!$A$1") ,ROWS($A$1:A1)-1,)

Copy A1 across to Cv1, fill down by as many rows as required

--
Rgds
Max
"Jon" wrote in message

hope someone can help on this.

What I have is a document which contains 101 separate worksheets. The
first sheet is a summary page and there are 100 other sheets which are
identical.

What I need is for the same cell on each of the 100 sheets to be copied
into the summary sheet, but moving down 1 row each time.

EG:
I want Cell A1 from sheet 1 to appear in cell A1 on the summary page.
I want cell A1 from sheet 2 to appear in cell B1 on the summary page.
I want cell A1 from sheet 3 to appear in cell C1 on the summary page etc

Can excel do this automatically?
--
www.unlockingshop.co.uk
change 'spam' to 'info' to email