Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Cone Jim Cone is offline

Default Navigating through Multiple Worksheets

The free Excel add-in XLExtras will do that.
It adds an item "Table of Contents" to the Insert menu.
Each sheet name is hyperlinked to the actual sheet.
No return hyperlink is provide however.
It will do other stuff including sorting workbook sheets.
Download from ... http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware
No registration required.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Shayra"
wrote in message
Hi, I've created a pricelist for my company and it has about 35 different
worksheets.
Question: Is it possible to create some type of table of contents that
will allow users to easily jump to and from specific worksheets without
having to scroll through all the worksheet "tabs" ?