Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Roger Govier Roger Govier is offline

Default date

Maybe to get the next Sunday, Monday etc. regardless you would need to
amend the formula to
=TODAY()+A1-WEEKDAY(TODAY())+7*(TODAY()+A1-WEEKDAY(TODAY())<TODAY())

Where A1 could hold 1 For Sunday, 2 for Monday etc.

If you just used
=TODAY()+1-WEEKDAY(TODAY())
to get the next Sunday today (03 Nov 2006), the formula would return
29 Oct 2006 i.e last Sunday as opposed to next.

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"daddylonglegs" wrote in message
For a formula that works whatever date system you are using.....

=TODAY()+7-WEEKDAY(TODAY())

"Geo" wrote:

I am in need of a formula to return a date of the Saturday of the
next week.
EX.) I run a form on either Thursday or Friday of every week. I need
return a date of the Saturday coming up only.

Any help would be greatfully appreciated