Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Pasting data with hidden columns

After Special Pasting as you did, re-paste special and "Formats"

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 2 Nov 2006 14:33:02 -0800, shark1966
wrote:

This worked! Thanks. When I used Paste Special - Values and Number Formates,
the data lost its formatting (column widths, font, bold text, etc.). Is there
any way to keep that?

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Select the range including hidden columns.

F5SpecialVisible cells onlyOK

Now do the copy and paste.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 2 Nov 2006 10:48:01 -0800, shark1966
wrote:

I have a spreadsheet with 40 columns - 20 hidden and 20 shown. All 40 columns
have formulas. I want to be able to quickly copy and paste the values from
the 20 shown columns into another worksheet. When I do it now, all columns,
including the hidden ones, paste. How can I get it so only the shown cells
paste?