Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Andy Pope Andy Pope is offline

Default TreeView in Excel VBA

Hi,

You should find Colo's explanation helpful.
http://puremis.net/excel/code/080.shtml

Cheers
Andy

wrote:
Is there any way to show the list that I have on a spreadsheet (see
image) on a TreeView Control using Excel VBA?

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6...enprintiv2.png

It is nothing but a list of folders gotten from somewhere using the
shell command and each folder put into 1 column of the Excel. I
basically want that structure to be shown on a User form with the
appropriate structure maintained...thought it may be possible using
Treeview? I have never used Treeview earlier, hence I have no idea how
to use it...any pointers will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks much!
Satish