Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
PCLIVE PCLIVE is offline

Default Excel 2007 Text Box Display and Printing

Depending on which TextBox you chose, it may be different. You mentioned
format shape. That makes me think this is not a textbox, but a rectangle in
which you've chose to add text. Click the shape or textbox and then
Right-click on the border and select "Format Autoshape". If there is only
one tab "Font", then repeat the procedure and make sure you right-click only
on the border of the shape. Once you have the multible tabs in the Format
Autoshape window, select the Properties tab. Check the box for "Print
Object".

Good luck,
Paul

"andymchardy" wrote in message
Right clicking gives you only the option to cut, paste, copy etc and
format
shape. There is no properties tag, and no print object choice.

I have searched all over Excel looking for a solution to what seems to be
simple problem

"PCLIVE" wrote:

Right-click the Text Box and select Format Control. Select the
Properties
tab. Check the box for "Print Object".

Regards,
Paul

"andymchardy" wrote in message
I add a text box to a worksheet and it is displayed excatly as I have
prepared it, as soon as I switch to print preview I cannot see it, if I
print
the worksheet it is not there. This is very frustrating as it worked
fine
in
the previous version of Excel and of course it is something I use all
of
the
time!