Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
help help is offline

Default Option Button

Could you please tell me or anyone else for that matter how i can delete
about 300 or more check boxes made from forms without clicking on every
single individual one to delete. Thank you. I did it all individually and
then it crashed and i have spent a few hours on it as there are 5 pages to
the document which has about heaps of boxes. I need to get this in to work
tomorrow and im DESPERATE to find an easier way.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

You can hide the groupbox in code. Or with just a one liner:

Hit alt-f11 to get to the VBE
hit ctrl-g to see the immediate window
type this and hit enter.

activesheet.groupboxes.visible = false

If you only want to hide a single groupbox, you can use something like:

activesheet.groupboxes("group box 1").visible = false

HELP wrote:

Thank you so much for your help. Could you please tell me how i can delete
the border around the group box, i need it deleted on the usable worksheet as
well as for printing.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

If you have multiple optionbuttons and clicking on one of them turns off the
others, you can add a groupbox (also on that Forms toolbar) around each group.

If you used a linked cell, make sure you don't clear it.

If this doesn't help, you'll need to add some details about when the choice goes
away.

HELP wrote:

How do i get the dot to stay in the option button i have created from the
forms tool bar?

--

Dave Peterson

--