Arvi Laanemets

Hi

wrote in message
oups.com...

What number? Judy wrote: "I have a list of numbers.
I need to divide each of those numbers by the same
number ("N") that will give me a resulting list in
which all of the numbers are at least 40 or above."

Translation: Judy wants to find an N such that when
each number in a list is divided by N, the result of
the division will be no less than 40.

My translation: Judy wants to create a new list of numbers, where every
value is N times less than previous one, but not less than 40, i.e. when
N=10 and old value was 800, then the new one will be 80, when old value was
400, the new value is 40, but when old value is p.e. 100, then the new value
will be 40 again.
Of-course OP has to copy mu formula to range (down the column).

--
When sending mail, use address arvil<attarkon.ee
Arvi Laanemets