Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Carl Fenty Carl Fenty is offline

Default Excel 2003 Functions

Hi - I have tried both options, neither has worked. If I change the format
to general or number, a value of '0' is returned left justified.

Any other ideas?

"Carl Fenty" wrote:

Hi - I cannot call a value from another cell. For example, I have the no.
'22' entered into cell range A1. If I click in another cell and call the
value using a forumla of =(A1), the value '22' doesn't appear in the cell
=(A1) appears. I'm sure there must be a simple option that I have neglected
to select, or it's an installation issue.

Please help!

Carl