Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jon Jon is offline

Default Master worksheet linking to multiple worksheets and using filter

I have one main worksheet which details an implementation timetable for all
workstreams. Feeding off that are 8 different workstream worksheets just
listing the activities for each workstream. I use a filter to select just the
tasks for the individual workstream worksheet. What I want to do is minimise
the maintenance because if the main worksheet changes then I have to go
through each worksheet and ammend accordingly. Is there any lookup or similar
function I can do that will enable me to just make the changes in one
worksheet which in turn updates the rest of the worksheets? I have tried the
copy and paste link but it doesnt seem to resolve my requirements.

Many Thanks for any help in advance