Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default lookup function, returning the same format.

Formulas won't return this kind of formatting.

lookup function, returning the same form wrote:

Hello, Im using the Vlookup function and Im trying to find out how i can
transfer the same format from my datasheet to my working sheet. In my
datasheet I have cells in Bold and Italic others with subscripts in
different font colors, when using the Vlookup function I want these data to
be transfered to my working sheet in the same format. Is there a way to do
this using a formula? coz Im not comfortable using macro.

Thanks,

--

Dave Peterson