Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
MaryBethK MaryBethK is offline

Default How do I name a group of ranges?

Ok, I have read the other postings in here about the ranges but I have
followed each one and can't get it to work. Every time I pick the "File to
Import:" and click next I go to "Select destination folder" and when I choose
a folder or even the Contact icon a sign pops up saying " A file error has
occured in the Comma Separated Values (Windows) translator while initializing
a translator to build a field map." Then it gives the possible reasons why
its not working. What am I doing wrong? This is making me pull out my hair.