Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default VBA Question

Are you trying to change ws2 from a worksheet change event in ws1? If so

case "A" then sheets("sheet2").range("a1").interior.colorindex=3

If not, pls explain

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"SiliconAlleyDude" wrote in
message ...
I am using a VBA Code snippet which I am using to get around the
conditional
format restriction.

Dim icolor As Integer

<== Start Code snippet ==
' Define conditional formats
If Not Intersect(Target, Range("E4:IV1003")) Is Nothing Then
Select Case Target
Case ""
icolor = 0
' Define Code e.g. "Code" or "Description"
Case "A"
' Define color as stated in the color index.
icolor = "3"
Case "Test"
icolor = 4
Case Else
'Whatever
End Select

Target.Interior.ColorIndex = icolor

<== END Code snippet ==

Currently I have this in Worksheet1. In worksheet2 I have a table where I
want to define "A" and "1".

Can you please let me know how I can reference Worksheet2!C2 where the
value
for "A" in and Worksheet2!D2 where the value for "1" would be defined?

Thanks in advance for your support.

Vince