Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kim K Kim K is offline

Default locked cells helps/question

I ahve locked my spreadsheet with 2 seperate PW's one for read only access
and one for modify access. HOwever, there is anotehr password feature I want
to be able to accomplish and that is to lock certain cells from those that
can modify the document, I want folks to be able to enter into adn sve data
but do not want them to have access to modify teh validation lists and
formatted cells with formulas. ONly I want to be able to have acces to that
so it does not get deleted. How can I go one step further to lock these
cells with a different pw.
--
Thanks,,
Kim