Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Brett24 Brett24 is offline

Default Create an Identical Worksheet

Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible in Excel to create an identical
worksheet / named area. For example I have a named area in a worksheet
and I would like to have the identical named area in another worksheet.
If a change is made in one worksheet I would like the change to update
automatically in the other.

The formatting (borders etc) also needs to be identical in both
spreadsheets.

I thought I had found a solution using external data. If I delete an
entry/entries in one worksheet, click refresh data the other worksheet
is updated, but this causes problems with the formatting in the 2nd
worksheet.

I need to have both area's identical whatever change is made in one
i.e. Font size the same change is made in the other.

Please can someone offer some advice.

Regards,

Brett