Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Edoardo Edoardo is offline

Default How do I make appear one line of a list in a different worksheet?

I want to have a dropdown list in one worksheet that makes me select one line
of a list in a second worsheet. It is quite similar to the 'filter" function
with the following differences:
1. The filter function appears in the same worksheet where the list is; I
need it in a different worksheet;
2. With the filter function you have the options to visualize all the lines,
a group of them or one of them. I want to be able to select only one of them
at the time;
3. With the filter function I can filter any column on the list. I want to
be able to filter the list only by the first column, which in my case
contains people's names. The other columns contain info about each person
(i.e. address, phone number, etc)

Thanks in advance, Edoardo