Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
hot dogs hot dogs is offline

Default using the INDIRECT function

I have been using the indirect function as shown below to give me the
contents of a cell. I have been setting up a formula to copy a list from one
position of a sheet to another, I have now sorted the formula I want so I
want to use the formula on the previous sheet to copy the list to that
position. However, this indirect function gives me the contents of (for
example) D4 on sheet 1 not D4 on sheet 2.

=(INDIRECT("D"&(ROW(D3)+(MATCH(D60,D3:$D$43,0)) - part of my formula

Does anybody know how to use the INDIRECT function to reference to another
sheet?