Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Steen Steen is offline

Default Group data - Subtotals

Hi

I have a problem with using Subtotals (Max) for grouping a list of data used
for displaying grapical progress. The problem is that i use the NA() command
for values not yet calculatede so that they are not displayed in the graph.
Datasheet look somthing like this

A B C D E F
Date Year Month Week Day GraphData
2006-10-30 2006 10 44 30 10
2006-11-01 2006 11 44 01 #N/A

Each Row in Col F is build on a formula that look somthing like the below:
=IF($A1<=TODAY();SUM(IF(TaskList!$P$5:$P$317<=$A1; IF(TaskList!$A$5:$A$317=BL$1;1;0);0);0);NA())

What I would like to do is making a SubTotal (grouping) for each week for
eksample using the Max command in SubTotal. The problem is that in current
week the will be some #NA values which Max can't figure out (Max=#NA instead
of the highest number). But if I set the value to 0 instead of NA() the line
grapth will show these "zeros"

/Steen