Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
[email protected] don_maestro_33@yahoo.com is offline

Default Help please - looking for a formula

Thank you for your time and willingness to help. However, I did change
my first table to TBL as instructed and the result returned was #name?

Do I need to include an exclamation after TBL?

Harlan Grove wrote:
wrote...
Thank you for the formulas! However, I cannot get them to work (user
error I am certain). Considering the result I am getting is #name?
Any suggestions?

First suggestion, for follow-up questions respond to responses rather
than to your original posting.

Second, if you didn't name your first table TBL then replace the
instances of Tbl in my formulas with the range reference for your first
table.