Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
GeneR GeneR is offline

Default Restricting rights to save a spreadsheet

I tried to save this once and received an error. I hope I didn't duplicate
my question.

I have a worksheet I created that imports data from one spreadsheet to
another, then runs several formula calculations on the retrieved data. I
want to be able to place in on our intranet and allow users to access it, but
not to be able to save any changes. I have restriced the cells, but also
want to restrict the worksheet so it cannot be saved to a hard drive or
anywhere else.