Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Roger Govier Roger Govier is offline

Default Move data

Hi Horacio

Select columns A and B
DataSortchose Column B either Ascending or Descending
Provided both columns are selected, the numbers in column A will alter
in line with changes in the order of data in column B.

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"Horacio" wrote in message
Hi!
I need some help please.
In a spreadsheet in column A i have numbers from 1 to 100 and in
column B I have data from some other spreadsheets.
Wat I wont to do is, if the data in column B change for another row
then the number in column A change to the same row of that data in
column B.
Ex:
1 a
2 b
3 c
If the c move to the 1º place in column B I need the number 3 also in

place
Thank you
Horacio