Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
scheduler scheduler is offline

Default Need your help

In a seperate worksheet you could create a group of cells where you could do
a "VLOOKUP" and as you place an account name in a certain cell (say cell a1)
all your information would come up in other cells designated (such as b1 &
b2).

"dinadvani via OfficeKB.com" wrote:

Hello everyone,

I have an excel sheet that has some registration nos., account names,
reference nos and revenue collected against each reference no.

Some what like in this format:

Registration No. Account names Reference no. Revenue
collected
12 ABC 01
1000
18 ADC 04
500

Now I have to prepare a window wherein if I click any account names, then it
should display all the regestrations nos. reference nos and revenue amount.

Please help me, as I don't have any clue about this.