Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Every time I do a sort, I have to tell Excel that I have a header

Sally

Excel will usually behave if the header is formatted differently than the rest.

Bold it or center it or underline or somesuch.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 13:21:02 -0800, Sally M
wrote:

I have a spreadsheet that I access daily. Every time I do a sort, I have to
go in and manually check off the "header" button so that it won't include the
header in the sort. Is there some way I can make it default to that; at
least in this particular document? Thanks for your help.