Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rookie 1st class Rookie 1st class is offline

Default I erased my excel program, is there a free download somewhere

Right click "start", left click "Explore", find something with the X (excel)
logo. Click it and I'll wager it opens. You deleted a shortcut if it does and
the program is still there.
Lou

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Are you sure you "erased" your Excel application?

That would be very difficult to do.

Perhaps you just deleted the shortcut to Excel.exe

Try StartRun "excel.exe"(no quotes)

Any success?

You cannot download a free copy of Excel from the 'net.

You can download a trial version of Office 2003 Standard from here.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/trial/default.mspx

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP