Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dallman Ross Dallman Ross is offline

Default Macro basics

In , Dave Peterson
spake thusly:

I didn't notice this before, but take a look at these two lines:

wsLastRows(iCtr) = .Cells(1, .Columns.Count).End(xlToLeft).Column
wsLastCols(iCtr) = .Cells(.Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row

Do you see anything wrong?

Man! I looked and I looked, and I didn't see it.

Scroll down for an answer

:-)

You're putting a column number in a "row" variable and a row
number in a "col" variable. If the lastrow is greater than 256,
then when you refer to that as a column, you'll get an error.

Holy moly! That rocks, that you found that one. This thing
is starting to be really cool for me. Thanks ever again, Dave!

Dallman