Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Stefi Stefi is offline

Default UK Postal codes in Excel

Well, I mean "General questions" group (forum) which appears clicking on
Communities in Excel Help, and there moving mouse cursor upon Excel. There
are a list of groups:
General Questions
New Users
Application Errors
Charts
Setup
Programming
Worksheet Functions (in which these posts are placed)

Regards,
Stefi

David Biddulph ezt *rta:

As a matter of interest, where is this "General questions", to which you
refer, Stefi?

I can't see any group with that sort of name in the
microsoft.public.excel... hierarchy on the news server which I'm using, and
the msnews.microsoft.com server has no groups including the word "questions"
in the name.
--
David Biddulph

"Stefi" wrote in message
Make a search in "General questions" with keywords "postcode validation"!

Regards,
Stefi

"Paul G" ezt *rta:

I would like to get help in creating a function to put into a cell with
the
UK postal code, normally 2 letters then 1 or 2 numbers, space then 1
number
followed by 2 letters eg. WR9 9EP or WR10 3EH