Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Epinn Epinn is offline

Default How do I caculate 24 hour military times

Bob,

I should learn how to use Boolean instead of IF( ). Case in point +(B21<A21)*.....

If B21 = A21, there is no way to tell if it is the next day or the same day. I guess depending on the user's need, one may have to change the formula to

=B21-A21+(B21<=A21)*2400 to reflect 2400 for the lapse of one day.

Any comments?

Epinn

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message ...
=B21-A21+(B21<A21)*2400

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Tom" wrote in message
How can I caculate military times such as 1800 hours to 400 hours for a

time
sheet?