Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Default Pulling data

"Curtis" wrote
I was hoping I would not have to do a VLOOKUP in all columns and rows.

See also my response in the other branch, where I've provided an example
using both VLOOKUP and INDEX/MATCH.

We could always use an incrementer (eg: COLUMN(A1)+1) for the column index
part in the VLOOKUP. Then we could just copy the formula straight across as
far as required to pull in all the columns from the source sheet.

Another alternative is to use INDEX / MATCH with the INDEX part of it (ie
the col to be returned) left relative, so that it increments when we copy
across.
--
Max
Singapore