Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
elusiverunner elusiverunner is offline

Default Rounding

Thanks for your reply Ken, but the cells that require the lack of rounding
already has a formula in it. Is there a way I can merge this with other
formula?
--
Steven.

In God we trust, all others we virus scan.

"Ken Johnson" wrote:

elusiverunner wrote:

I have a worksheet where to formula gives a result in a monetary format,
however the calculations cause the answer to be rounded by. For example the
result maybe $2.456 which rounds up to $2.46. I want the amount to remain as
$2.45, in other words I don't want rounding to occur. Is there anyway I can
turn rounding off in certain cells?
--
Steven.

In God we trust, all others we virus scan.

Hi elusiverunner,

=TRUNC(2.456 , 2)

returns 2.45

Ken Johnson