Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
[email protected] joeu2004@hotmail.com is offline

Default CHAR(10) = ALT+ENTER??

Epinn wrote:
I am quite lost with this talk of implicit, explicit, solid green box etc.

Sorry about that. I was writing more for the experienced MVP, in the
hopes that someone might be able to explain what __I__ am seeing.

(I was also trying to be helpful to you insofar as giving you a
heads-up about the potential future need to use F2.)

Both of us use 2003, how come I don't see a little square with CHAR(10) before formatalignmentwrap text?

Hmm, I wonder if there is an option that controls that behavior? None
that I can find. And I __think__, but I cannot be sure, that I also
have not see the little square __sometimes__ when I know that it is
there.

However, I won't waste time on this and I'll just let it go.

Agreed!