Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kim Kim is offline

Default How do you merge the sheets in two files?

Thanks Ross - why didn't I think of that?

:-)

Dallman Ross wrote:
In . com, Kim
spake thusly:

I have two spreadsheets with about 30 sheet tabs in each of them.

Is there a simple way to merge the 30 sheet tabs of one file into
the other so I'm left with one file of 60 tabs?

I know you can copy one sheet to another workbook by
right-clicking the tab and selecting "Move or copy" and then
selecting the book you want to copy the tab into, but is there a
simple way to merge every sheet at once or by macro?

You can select multiple tabs at once to move or copy.
Just select the first in the series, then hold down the
shift key, then click on the last in the series. All
selected will be highlighted. Then right-click your
pointer and choose Move or Copy.

-dman-