Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Barb Reinhardt Barb Reinhardt is offline

Default VBA to Change Font in title

As this is related to charts, I thought I'd post it here instead of in the
programming thread.

I want to dynamically define the title for a chart. I'd like to have
what I'm calling a Level1 title and a Level 2 title in a named range. When
I recorded a macro, this is what I got:

ActiveChart.ChartTitle.Select
Selection.Characters.Text = "Level 1 Title" & Chr(10) & "Level 2 Title"

Basically, I want to use a named range for "Level 1 Title" and another named
range for "Level 2 title".

How do I get the title to be displayed the way I want programmatically?

Thanks