Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Teethless mama Teethless mama is offline

Default Help With Dynamic Range

Select your range

Conditional Formatting

Formula Is =AND($A1="Actual",SEARCH(*CCLS*,$B1))

Format any color you want

"Big H" wrote:

Hi There,

I am not sure if what I want can be done with a Dynamic Range. The formula
below works great for capturing anything within the range that is "CCLS",
however I now require the formula to look down ColumnA and ColumnI, and
anything that matches "Actual" in ColumnA and anything that matches "CCLS"
in columnI, highlight this range.

tia Harry

=OFFSET(SearchResults!$A$2,0,0,COUNTIF(SearchResul ts!$I:$I,"CCLS"),12)