Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Thomlinson Jim Thomlinson is offline

Default Large File Size in 2003

Just to confirm... after deleteing did you save the workbook. The file size
will not reset until you save the file...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"JeffH" wrote:

Hello. I have read and tired all the relevant posts I can find on this site
including:
1. The ever popular link to contextures
2. Saving as HTML and resaving as a workbook
3. Verifying there are no named ranges

Basically, I have a workbook with one worksheet which contains nothing at
all. I can select the entire worksheet and Delete the contents. There are no
macros, no VBA associated with the worksheet...nothing. This workbook is
about 2mb and I am at my wits end in discovering why. Any suggestions other
than what I have already tried?

Thank you,
Jeff