Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
tankerman tankerman is offline

Default how do i set a conditional format

Thanks for the help it works fine now.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Select B2:Bn and use a formula of

=(B2="C")

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"tankerman" wrote in message
I looked at some of the post and KEVIN answered most of my question in a

post
to another person but I'm having some trouble, in the formula box in the
conditional format I put OR=($B$2="C") and I then set the conditions and

it
worked great but how do I get the condition to b3, b4, b5 and so on

without
having to put the above formula in every cell in column A. I need A1 to

meet
condition in B1, A2 to meet the condition in B2 and so on. My conditional
formating is in column A