Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Craetion of a Range Name Specific to a single sheet

Take a look at http://xldynamic.com/source/xld.Names.html

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Jim May" wrote in message
Thanks Bob (and of course Dave..) -- This helps me to progress
through things - after following your instructions I "look-back" and
see that in creating such a sheet-specific range-name - it once
created is only visible from the "home" sheetname, and not the others.

If In a VBA routine I were to Refer to these rangenames do I need
to do anything SPECIAL to Read them (being Sheet Specific)?

Thanks for your help..
Jim

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Just a typo:

'Master Sheet1!myName
should be:
'Master Sheet1'!myName

(an additional apostrophe)

Bob Phillips wrote:

When naming the range name, precede it with the sheet name, such as

Sheet1!myName

or

'Master Sheet1!myName

--