Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pattyt Pattyt is offline

Default DateDif Problem

I will try my best to explain myself. I have a worksheet in which cell A1:A6
contain Date of Birth, Cell B1:B6 contain the age by using =DateDiff(A1,
Now(), "Y") and finally I have a question that asks if there is anyone =65
(years old), this question is an if, or statement. The issue is that when a
cell in A1:A6 is blank the corresponding cell in column B returns a 106.
Therefore my question always returns a "Yes" becuase if any cell in A1:A6 is
blank I will get a 106.
I would like to find a way to make this work. Any suggestions?