Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Cat Re Cat Re is offline

Default How do i create a template that will only allow Times New Roman?

I am interested in creating a template in which my coworkers can enter data.
However, it would be very beneficial if all of the data in each template had
a uniform font and type. Is there a way to make the template default to
Times new Roman 12 regardless of what font was used by co-workers? Perhaps a
macro or Organizer tool that restricts or auto changes the entries into one
size and type? Please advise and Many Thanks!