Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ken Ken is offline

Default add cells over a picture

Yes, you can enter values/formulas etc in the cells under the Picture
(Object) using the arrows as Gary suggest ... but once the value is in ...
the Object remains over the cell & the cell values are no longer visible ...
If you can set Excel to see cell entries thru the Object ... I would like to
see solution as well ... Thanks ... Kha

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

Very easy.

Use the arrow keys to position to the cell you want to be visible and then
click in the formula bar.
--
Gary's Student

"display cells over a picture" wrote:

I am trying to show cells on top of an inseted picture. Any entries into a
cell are hidden underneath the picture. I want to use the cells and not a
text box. Any ideas? Thanks