Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default how do I use excel on dual monitors

Ron de Bruin recommended a product called UltraMon to me. Haven't tried it
yet, but will when I get another TFT.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"VDU" wrote in message
I read the posts already entered on this topic. To sumarize, either you
restore excel and enlarge it all over the monitors, or you open 2

instances
of Excel.
The second is not a very good option and I cannot apply the first

because
of different monitor resolutions. Does anyone know, a another method or a
plugin that could maximize an excel session on both monitors, covering the
entire monitors, even if the resolution is different?