Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David Biddulph David Biddulph is offline

Default Macro Adding Numbers in Column A + B = C

Your question is unclear. I'm not sure why you want a macro, not a formula.

If you want the grand total of the numbers in columns A & B then use the
formula =SUM(A:A,B:B)
--
David Biddulph

"Sam" wrote in message
ups.com...
I am wondering if there is a macro that will add column "A" and column
"B" then post final output to column "C"

I have seen some formulas that work but they are very specific like:
=SUM(A8,B8)C8
I need to be able to calculate "All of A + B columns" not just A8
Also some times colums "B" will be empty

Thanks in advance
Jenny the Excell Newbee