Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
fiona nelson fiona nelson is offline

Default Multiple Sheet printing problem

Hi,

When I try to print multiple sheets by right clicking on the sheet tab,
selecting all and pressing print, I expect that the printer/excel will
recognise the print job as one document (ie if there are 14 pages which I
have chosen to print double sided I will get 7 physical sheets of paper with
printing on both sides, even if I chose 14 separate worksheets).

What I get is 14 work sheets, with any printer set up changes I request only
appearing on the first sheet (eg if I choose to print in colour rather than
my default black and white, it only affects the first page).

Am I expecting the wrong thing (is this how excel is supposed to act) or is
there a setting within excel that I need to change?

I do not have this problem with word even if I choose multiple files and
print through windows explorer.

Thanks, any help would be appreciated.

Fiona Nelson