Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
juliejg1 juliejg1 is offline

Default Formatting Labels Using Code

I have a stacked column chart based on data as follows:
2005 Exchange Volume Inflation Price
Blank 1,862 1,844 1,844 2,210
Up 0 93 0 402 0
Down 0 111 0 36

The 'Down' values are actually negative amounts but have to be shown as
positives for the chart to work properly. My question is, I woulld like the
lables in the chart for the 'Down' values to be put in brackets to represent
negative numbers. However, since the values have to be positive for this
chart to function properly, simply changing the formatting on the cells will
not work. Is there code I can write for this chart to show any values higher
than zero to be put in brackets?