Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Phil N Dank Phil N Dank is offline

Default Cascading macros to new workbooks

I have a spreadsheet which I am using as a master document from which I want
to generate many copies of a single worksheet (I only want that particular
worksheet to appear in the copies, not all three worksheets that exist in the
master). The master spreadsheet contains a workbook_open macro which I would
like to include in all the copies.

I am using the sheets(sheetname).copy function to create a clone of the
master worksheet but the workbook_open macro is not getting copied across.
The worksheet also has a number of buttons and all these macros are going
across just fine.

Is it possible to copy the workbook_open macro across in this way? If not
how can I programmatically create a workbook_open macro in the new workbooks?

Thanks in advance